Goal, Vision, & Objectives
FIorida Islamic Association, FIA, is a dynamic non-profit organization that recognizes Islam as a total way of life
and fully believes that being productive, efficient Muslims will make us the best members of the community
for everyone’s benefit. FIA is a community-building organization whose goal is to collaborate at the grassroots
level with mosques, schools, and organizations in effectively unifying the Muslim community starting with
South Florida through excellent communication and proper management of all resources.
Our goals are:
- Uniting Muslim Organizations/Masajids/Schools/Others
- Networking Community Resources /Facilitation
Our vision and objectives are to:
- Advocate Muslim Community Interest
- Guided by the Noble teachings of Qur’an and Sunnah
- Respecting Aspirations of the Local Communities
- Safeguard the Islamic Way of Life with Professionalism
- Driven by the Power of Shura/Consultation
- Provide Religious, Financial and Social Services
- Demonstrate the True Image of Islam
- Optimize Resources with Professional services
- Share the Islamic Diversity
It is very easy to join FIA! We are always looking for excited individuals to be part of fun projects and activities
as well as share new ideas. Everyone is invited.
- You can join the FIA Mailing List to receive the latest community related events and news.
- You can also sign up to become a FIA Volunteer for events and to meet new people.
What FIA Does
FIA is actively involved in numerous efforts and projects throughout South Florida independently and with
- Take a look at the FIA led FIA & Community Events calendar.
- See FIA in action via our Media Gallery.
- Helpful official Forms for the Muslim community have also been established.
- You can take a look at the Current Initiatives which include interesting projects such as FIA Share Islam
- initiative, FIA Family Day events, and Community Fest project to name a few.
- Various FIA Committees have been setup, including first of a kind FIA Shura Committee and FIA Imams
- We are always looking for newer initiatives; more details can be found at Future Initiatives.
FIA is a Non Profit Organization, with IRS tax exempt status 501c3. Donations may be tax deductible.